Collage

Collage

Friday, January 2, 2015

Reading Goals

While my knitting time has certainly decreased since I had Carter, my reading time has increased! I'm able to read on my phone while feeding her, and also while pumping, so I'm all about the ebooks right now. Thankfully I can borrow them through the library I work at and also the New York Public Library, so I have a lot of (FREE!) options.

I use Goodreads to keep track of what books I've read and when, and what books I'd like to read. I can use their app on my phone so I don't even have to wait until I'm sitting down at the computer to update my progress or add new books to me "to read" list. One of my favorite features of Goodreads in their yearly reading challenge. I had hoped to read 52 books in 2014, and I only made it to 42. Even though I didn't quite reach my goal, I feel pretty good about my result! Here are the books I read:



This year I hope to read 45 books. I know once I'm not breastfeeding and pumping anymore that my reading time will taper way off, so I didn't want to set it too much higher than last year's result. Here are some of the books on my "to read" list I'm excited to get to this year:

The Serpent's Shadow (Kane Chronicles, #3) Neverwhere The Chase (Fox and O'Hare #2) Home (Gilead, #2) The Pillars of the Earth A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, #4)

Any stand out books you read last year? What books are you looking forward to this year?

No comments: