Collage

Collage

Thursday, January 24, 2013

It's not pretty, but it's a start

In an effort to take more photos to document everyday life, this post will be pretty photo heavy.

It's still snowing here (I think we are on day 4?) but it finally seems to be letting up. Here was a photo was from this morning:
upload
I don't know exactly how much snow has fallen, but I know we had over 8" on the untouched parts of our porch. It can stop anytime now!

Remember how I blogged about the Cheesy Taco Soup but forgot to snap a photo? Well, last night we had the leftovers served over baked potatoes. 
upload
I know it doesn't look very appetizing here, but take my word for it, you should try this soup! We really liked it served over the baked potato, but its good on its own too :)

This has pretty much been the scene at our house after dinner:
upload
We have turned out heat down a bit to try and save some money since it is SO cold outside. The kitty has learned that the warmest spot is on my lap (especially when I have a blanket) and since he doesn't normally bother my knitting, that's how the evening goes!

I mentioned a new project yesterday, here's a shot:
upload
Crochet! I'm really happy with how it is turning out, and I'll have a more-encompassing shot once I get a little further.

Lastly, tonight is a Sabres game! I'm hoping they can make it 3-0, but we'll see. I decided to rock my shirt my brother got me for Christmas:
upload
So, my hair kinda got in the way, but you get the idea :) Since its still icky outside and the hubs has an exam tomorrow, we plan to stream the live commentary tonight from the comforts of our living room. Not quite the same as being at the game or even watching it on TV, but it will do!

No comments: