Collage

Collage

Friday, January 11, 2013

Pinterest Finds

With the holidays it has been a little while since I did a Pinterest Finds post, so I say we're due! All kinds of things were found recently.

Neat way to store pot and pan lids! I don't know about you but mine are always in the way.

Skinny Poolside Dip- this looks like a yummy, fairly healthy treat to enjoy in the summer (which I'm ready for anytime!)

This is Western New York- at least usually it is, not this week though!

For when you need a light healthy lunch, cucumber rolls.

 I love Jalepeno Poppers, and this is Jalapeno Popper Dip! Yes please.

Yeah, I'm one of those people ;)

Caramelized onion, bacon, and gruyere dip! This is in my "try this when hubby is away" board. I have been loving caramelized onions lately, and this seems like the ultimate solution for that craving!

Anyone else a Friends fan out there???

I saw these over at Iowa Girl Eats (if you aren't following Kristin you should be!) and these Chicken Caesar Chalupas look awesome!

2 comments:

vampire_wolf said...

I want to try the bacon dip with you!!!

Kanobles said...

Sounds like a plan! Let's put it in the agenda next time we visit!