Collage

Collage

Friday, April 5, 2013

Pinterest Finds

This week we are FINALLY starting to see some nice weather. I almost walked to work today, but it was only 30 something when it was time to leave which is still too cold for me!

Diesel (our dog) went into the vet yesterday. I was at school all day, so we planned for my husband to take him and his mom to come along as dog wrangler-helper/second pair of ears in the room. He has had two seizures in the past few months and never had them before, and I knew he was behind on his shots, so it was mostly a check up. They waited forever in the waiting room (an hour AFTER the scheduled appointment time!) and by the time they got done my husband was almost late for work so my mother-in-law brought Diesel back to her house for me to pick up later. He thought he was being pretty cool when I tried to load him up to go home:


Just to be clear, I wasn't driving when this was taken nor did Diesel actually ride on the seat like that! It took us a few minutes but we got him settled in for the car ride home where he whined and moaned the whole time :)

Anyway, I have a lot of recipes coming at you this week from Pinterest. Some are from my recipe box on Kraftrecipes.com. I thought it would make sense just to consolidate into Pinterest, and I started on that earlier this week.


French Toast Casserole- I would use a fruit the hubs would actually eat (aka not blueberries), but how good would this be on a weekend morning?


Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes- not sure I will make these anytime soon, but the recipe was just too intriguing not to pin.


Cooking ribs has kind of intimidated me, but this recipe for Baby Back Barbecue ribs looks good.


This is one of my favorite things to make for a party. I think I could eat a pan by myself!


I haven't tried this recipe yet, but these Crispy Chicken Roll ups seem like a fun meal for a weeknight.


The next two pins are tried and true favorites- foil pack dinners! One has an asian flair and the other is chicken and mushroom. I love that you can sub things in and out depending on what you have on hand!


This Greek-style couscous salad screams spring to me- it just looks so fresh and healthy.


This pin is so that I can use up the buttermilk sitting in my fridge- overnight buttermilk cinnamon rolls.

No comments: