Collage

Collage

Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday Pinterest Finds

I'm glad to finally share some of these pins with you... its been almost a month for some of them!

Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip! Yes please :) 

This BLT chopped salad just screams summer to me. 

This Lightened Up Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie seems like the perfect dessert for a summer meal. 

S'more chocolate Chip Cookies- perfect for the nights when you don't have a fire to make s'mores the regular way!

I love the bold color stripes on this dress.

This Cookies n Cream peanut butter bark can do no wrong in my book. Pure deliciousness. This needs to be made soon!

That's all for now, but I will definitely have more to share next week. I didn't want to overload the post with 25 pins :) We are off to Toro Tapas Bar for dinner- I'll report back on how it was!

No comments: