Collage

Collage

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Pink Lemonade Frosting

This is a random Thursday post brought to you by me actually taking a few photos yesterday!

I didn't eat breakfast other than some coffee, but I had ice cream for lunch! (no photo) It was Peanut Butter Caramel Cookie dough- YUM. We happen to have an awesome ice cream place in town who serves up lots of ice cream at great prices, and they have TONS of different flavors to choose from. Ice cream for lunch was definitely a treat!

Dinner was homemade pizza. Mine included tomatoes, mushrooms, black beans, sharp cheese, italian seasoning, and avocado (put on after it baked. Yum :)


It was pretty good, and I'm looking forward to leftovers for lunch!

Every two weeks the boys have a night of cards, so usually the girls get together to hang out, chat, snack on food, and whatever else strikes our fancy. Last night the boys had cards at Sara and Kris', so I met her at her house and we took a nice 1 1/2 mile walk down her road and back. After we got back to the house we of course needed a snack, and Sara had already made a fruit salad and suger cookies. She had found some pink lemonade frosting and, even though this was store bought, it was really good! Its not as sweet as most store bought frosting, and it had a really interesting flavor. Definitely a good snack!


I was running late this morning and stopped at Tim Hortons for a coffee and breakfast sandwich. This little sticky was on my sandwich- talk about awesome! Our local Tim Hortons isn't one that has a Coldstone inside, but even so they are still handing out these coupons. Can't wait to take advantage of this!


Since today is pretty rainy, after I get home from work I will stain the wood around our windows (finally!) and then probably relax until dinner time. Broccoli mac and cheese tonight! One of my guilty favorites :)

No comments: